Staff Application - Meti

1. How old are you?
  2. What time zone are you in?
    • UK, BST.
  3. How often do you play Solak?
    • Almost every day, 4-5 hours weekdays more on weekends.
  4. How long have you played our servers roughly?
    • Started playing after the eco reset. Played roughly 100 hours in the past couple of weeks.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff?
    • Been both Mod and Admin in various RSPS' over the years. I've also been a Dev for 1.
  6. What would you bring to our team?
    • Experience in both RSPS and IRL customer service.
    • I worked on an IT Service Desk for better part of 6 years, customers were the primary focus.
    • I know how to de-escalate tense situations and deal with irate people.
    • I've got some decent in-game knowledge and I am always about during the days - I work from home and usually put Solak on the 3rd monitor and AFK/Boss while I am working.
    • Given the current staffing and my work from home situation, I can cover a 'blind' spot where there are usually no Staff logged in: the UK day time.
  7. Why do you want to join our team?
    • Good server, good people who you can have a laugh and do activities with.
    • Daily updates and a growing community.
    • Been looking for something which I can invest some time into outside of work. Something I can take seriously, but also have fun while doing it.
  8. Describe yourself as best as you can
    • I'm currently working as a Senior Cloud & Infrastructure engineer on a 24/7 rota, so working 7/7 days a week.
    • I am very passionate about my career, this is my primary focus in life at the moment.
    • I'm a person who always has a calm demeanour and I always try to approach things from an outside perspective.
    • I play games A LOT: CS:GO, Rocket League, WoW, Diablo 3, CoD, Apex Legends to name a few.

Discord: Meti#7564

• Like 2

Congrats dude 🙂