Staff Application - Wulf

1. How old are you?
  2. What time zone are you in?
    • EST, America
  3. How often do you play Solak?
    • I play daily, roughly 2-4 hours, more if I can manage it.
  4. How long have you played our servers roughly?
    • I've played since Solak was released, I played a few days of beta if I remember correctly.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff?
    • I've helped manage/staff as a Senior Mod on a large public Minecraft Server. (100+ players)
  6. What would you bring to our team?
    • I'm very new to staffing as an RSPS player but I'm very quick learning and hands on with everything. I love learning where I can, anything that I can. I put a lot of time and dedication into what I do for communities that I really enjoy. I'm very knowledgeable with Discord as well so I can help there with anything needed. I also have pretty extensive knowledge about Solak and RS3 in general. I'm on during the nighttime and morning because of my schedule so I'm on weird hours when a lot of other staff aren't on. I'm very good at working under pressure and have dealt with a lot of different people when I staffed on previous servers.
  7. Why do you want to join our team?
    • I absolutely love the community that you've gathered together and I would love to do anything that I can in order to help assist as a staff member. Everyone is very friendly and even though it's a small community, it's a very warm and welcoming community. Seems like everyone gets along and has a good time. Staffing is a very passionate thing for me and I take the job seriously.
  8. Describe yourself as best as you can
    • I'm 26 years old, married, and work 6 out of 7 days a week. I work third shift so my schedule is weird compared to most peoples.  I'm very laid back and carefree and as stated above, very passionate about staffing. I'm very tech savvy and quick learning. Very eager to learn how RSPS work as a whole. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me.

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this application. As I stated above, I would really enjoy staffing for your server and doing whatever I can to help improve/better the community, as a staff member or not. 🙂 My main account is Wulf and my alternate account's name is Wolf. My Discord name is Cathaldhus#8351

• Like 1

Nice App dude 🙂

• Like 1

Gratz on Support 🙂